We’ve consolidated our brands! Prior to December 2016 our window and door products were marketed and sold by Olsen Home Exteriors, a division of KOTT Lumber Company. Now we’re all known simply as KOTT, but are offering the same great products and service from the same great team.
Building a new home in the Ottawa area? With a range of ENERGY STAR® qualified windows and doors from Jeld-Wen, we can meet your requirements for style, function and budget.
We Proudly Carry Products By
Count on KOTT for professionalism
A professional support team
Our Sales Reps and installation crews are supported by a team of office-based professionals who can help with any scheduling, after sales service or billing issues.
We’ve got you covered
A proven track record
We’re not a startup or fly-by-night company
We’ve been in the home exteriors business for over 30 years.
What to expect when you deal with KOTT
- Our Sales Rep will meet with you to discuss the type and style of windows and doors you are looking for. If you are building a new home, we’ll work from your plans to provide you with a quote. If you are replacing your windows, we’ll work from preliminary measurements.
- Our comprehensive quote will give you detailed specifications on each window and door, including the exact dimensions and your choices for glass, hardware, screens and finishes, along with a thumbnail visual representation.
- When you sign the contract, we’ll ask you for a deposit, payable by cheque, Visa, or Master Card. For replacement jobs, we will visit your house to take final measurements.
- Once we have your signed contract and deposit, we will order your custom windows and doors from the factory. Expect 4-6 weeks for them to be made-to-order and shipped. Once they arrive, we’ll call you to schedule delivery (for new homes) or installation (for replacement jobs).
- If we are replacing your windows and doors, we’ll invoice you for the balance owing once the work is complete.