Sales Associate – Landscaping Products (Seasonal)
Location: 3186 Carp Road, Carp, ON
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a Sales Associate for guaranteed full-time work (responsibilities below) during the landscaping season (early Spring through late Fall).
As the main point of contact for incoming customer orders and inquiries, your role is key to helping KOTT deliver ‘on time, in full’. As part of the front line team, you will use your great communications skills, teamwork, and your organizational and multitasking skills every single day. Your strong customer orientation is critical to keeping our customers happy, while your thoroughness and attention to detail will have a positive impact on KOTT’s operational efficiency.
- Your day-to-day
- • Greet and serve customers at the sales counter, over the phone, and by e-mail
- • Prepare quotes and process sales orders in our inventory management/point of sale system
- • Keep current with product knowledge
- • Help customers with product selection
- • Process payments
- • Maintain the stock of literature and point of sale items
- • Balance cash and reconcile end of day transactions
What you need to succeed:
- • Minimum one year of Sales experience, preferably in landscaping or the construction industry
- • Familiarity with landscaping stone/interlock products is considered a strong asset
- • Experience using MS Office is required
- • Experience working in databases or enterprise resource planning systems is an asset
- Skills & Qualifications
- • Strong customer focus
- • Proven multitasking skills
- • Fluency in English is required; fluency in French in considered an asset
- • Strong computer skills
- • Ability to read and interpret plans and drawings is considered an asset