Location: Ottawa, ON - AND - Cobourg, ON
What's the opportunity?
Home builders rely on our factory-built components for the quality – and speed of construction – of their new home builds. Our truss manufacturing team plays a huge role in delivering on KOTT’s promise to get our customers what they need, when they need it.
KOTT trusses literally put a roof over people’s heads. Your sense of accomplishment will come from doing a physically challenging job, and producing such an important component of people’s homes. You thrive on the teamwork and work ethic that is required to meet the demands of our fast-paced environment. You value working in a safe workplace as much as we take pride in providing one.
Wage for this position starts at $17/hour – your pay will be based on your skills & experience
- • Preparing and assembling pre-fabricated roof trusses
- • Using hand tools and power tools
- • Picking orders
- • Stacking lumber at saws
- • Assisting with the movement of semi-finished and finished product
What you need to succeed:
- • You have experience with power tools
- • You have experience working with your hands
- • Framing experience is considered a strong asset
- • Forklift experience is considered a strong asset
Skills & Qualifications
- • You are quality and detail-oriented
- • You enjoy and are able to work well as part of a team
- • You can communicate well in English