Location: 3228 Moodie Drive, Ottawa, ON
As a member of the KOTT IT team, the Network Administrator provides 1st and 2nd level support for our end users, and maintains core network services, devices, and communications systems.
You are a team player with a strong customer service orientation. You are able to multi-task, manage your assigned priorities, and have good communications skills.
We are willing to train the right candidate for this challenging but rewarding role, and you will participate in informal and formal network learning opportunities.
KOTT Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, a great values-based work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Occupational Health & Safety is a huge priority at our workplaces.
Your main duties
- » Provide routine server and network maintenance and support (Windows-Based)
- » Respond to user queries, and provide support for laptops/desktops, phones, and email (Windows, Office 365)
- » Install and configure computer networks and systems
- » Install and configure Edge Security (Anti Virus – Symantec and Spam – Message Labs)
- » Install and configure devices
- » Identify and solve problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- » Provide support for industry-specific software (Mitek, Planswift, Epicor)
- » Assist with testing, assessment, diagnosis and resolution of network service outages, and support incidents
Some travel within Ontario is required on an as needed basis.
Experience & Education
- » You have 1-3 years’ experience working as a Network Admin, or a 1st or 2nd Level IT Support Agent
- » Experience in construction industry specific software (Mitek, Planswift, Epicor) is considered a significant asset
- » Experience with MS SQL is considered an asset
- » High school education or equivalent
Skills & Qualifications
- » Strong computer skills required
- » Fluency in English is required; French is considered a strong asset
- » G Class Driver’s license is mandatory
Applicants please note
- » Reliable transportation is essential as KOTT is not on a bus route
- » Pay will be based on skills and experience
- » KOTT Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
- » Contact KOTT HR if you require accommodations to apply or interview