Location: 3228 Moodie Drive, Ottawa, ON
What's the opportunity?
KOTT Inc.’s goal is to get our customers what they need when they need it. Our Installation team plays a huge role in delivering on our promise, and ensuring our customers are satisfied. We are looking for a full-time Administrator to organize installations for new home construction sites.
As a key member of the team that coordinates installations, you are a central cog in a fast-paced environment. Working under the guidance of the Installation Coordinators, your proven organizational skills, ability to multitask, and strong customer-service focus will all play a vital role in keeping our largest customers happy.
- – Perform administrative duties required for complete and timely installations
- – Process paperwork required to keep the installation team running smoothly – PO requests, supplier invoices, customer invoices, updates in online customer procurement systems
- – Assist with preparation of Work Orders for installations at customer job sites
- – Help with scheduling installation and finishing work with customers and crews, as required
- – Help with scheduling warranty service work with customers and crews
- – Help coordinate delivery of all required materials to job sites
- – Provide admin support to ensure that customer expectations are met, while production and delivery schedules are respected
What you need to succeed:
- – Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative position, preferably in a construction-related organization
- – Experience using MS Office is required, experience working in customer databases or enterprise resource planning systems is an asset
- – Framing or carpentry experience, or experience working on a construction site, is an asset
Skills & Qualifications
- – Proficiency in MS Excel
- – Strong administrative and multitasking skills
- – Great verbal and written communications skills
- – Computer literacy
- – Fluency in English is required; fluency in French is an asset
- – Ability to read and interpret building plans and drawings is an asset